Good news for railways job seekers this is a right time to start your career in Indian railways. This is a great opportunity get a railway job. Central railway recruitment cell has announced employment notification for the recruitment of sports quota vacancies and railway group D. For central government vacancies for the year of 2017-18. Candidates can apply through online between 06-02-2018 at 11:00 hrs to 20-02-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
- Total number of vacancies is 21
- Sports quota post are level 5/4:05 posts and level 3/2: 16 posts
- Candidate age should be 18-25 years. Age relaxation is applicable only as per rules.
- Candidates should posse’s minimum graduation in any stream from an authorized university for level 5/4, or passed 12th or pass matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT for level 3/2 with sports qualification.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman/ PWD/ Women / Minorities and EBC candidates, Rs. 500/- for other candidates online through a payment gateway, debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://www.rrccr.com/ 06-02-2018 at 11:00 hrs to 20-02-2018 at 17:00hrs
How to apply through online
- Candidates should scan their photograph, signature and relevant documents
- Log on to the website rrccr.com
- Choose desired post notification NO. RRC/CR/03/2017 and read all the notification
- Tap on “click here to proceed to online application”
- Tap on “click here to register”, if new user
- If candidates already registered then login yourself
- Fill all the details and submit the form
- For your future use, you can take a print out of your online application
- Shunting master II post has 13 vacancies. Gen: 08 posts, SC: 02 posts, ST: 03 posts. Candidates will be selected only on merit basis.
- You can also walk in for only senior resident vacancies on contract basis vacancies are 04. Post name is senior resident and Department is general surgery: 02 posts and ENT: 02 posts. Candidates will be selected on interview basis. Date of interview: 07-02-2018 at 11:30hrs and venue is Medical Directors office, Dr. B. A. M .Hospital, central railway, Byculla, Mumbai-400027